“You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.”
It was such an inspiring morning at my home!
Kids and adults of all ages gathered for an amazing musical experience. I always say that nothing is better than a shared passion. Shared interests help form a bond and keep the family together.
Here are another 7 benefits of early music education:
1. Music education helps build memory,
2. Children who participate in musical education at an early age develop better hand-eye coordination.
3. It has been found that children who play an instrument are more emotionally aware, more empathetic, have higher self-esteem, and are less anxious.
4. Children who become interested in the instrument they're learning are also learning discipline and time management skills via the need to practice.
5. A musical education helps exercise the same area of the brain responsible for language and reasoning.
6. Learning music teaches children a sense of achievement once they've hit a milestone.
7. A musical education helps develop the visualization and spatial intelligence, which help in other subject areas and can eventually lead to higher test scores.